Monday, January 6, 2014

New York Times Bestselling Author, Rachel Van Dyken

Rachel is one of the most talented and truly sweet authors I know and to top it off, she's from Idaho! She asked me to feature her awesome new release, Elect. It's part of the Eagle Elite series.


Nixon Abandonato made his choice. And now he has to pay the price. Tracey is the love of his life, but being with him has made her a target of his family's enemies. The only way to keep Trace alive is convince the world she means nothing to him.

Trace Rooks has fallen irrevocably in love with the son of her family's sworn rival, and she knows in her bones nothing can tear them apart. Until Nix suddenly pushes her away and into the arms of his best friend... But Trace isn't ready to give up on a future with Nix--and if he won't fight for them, she will.
In the end, a sacrifice must be made. A life for a life. For what better way to cover a multitude of sins than with the blood of a sinner . . .

You can buy it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Elect-Eagle-Elite-Rachel-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00FKAD59I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389066836&sr=1-1&keywords=elect


Here are two others that are not only bestselling books, but novels that you will want to re-read every year!


I'm not your typical girl. I've been running away from the memories that haunt me for so long that depression has become my only comfort. I was content in the darkness...until Wes Michels offered to be my light.

I didn't know that time wasn't my ally -- that every second that ticked past was one step closer to the end of something that was beginning to mean the end of myself. He tried to warn me. He promised me all he was able to offer--each moment as it came--but it would never be enough.

Sometimes when you think it's the end, it's only the beginning. Wes thought he could save me, but in giving me everything, he ruined me. Because after one kiss, one touch, I couldn't--I wouldn't ever be the same.

And from that moment on, his heartbeat became my own.

Buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ruin-Rachel-Van-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00EH3EIFO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389067073&sr=1-1&keywords=ruin



"I have a proposition for you." Kacey should have run the minute those words left Seattle millionaire Jake Titus's mouth. It's been years since Kacey's seen her childhood friend Jake, but the minute Jake mentions his ill grandmother, Kacey is ready to do anything for the sweet old woman. And if that means pretending they're engaged for her sake-so be it.

But Kacey wasn't counting on Jake's older brother Travis still being there. She calls him "Satan" for a reason: she's never forgotten the way he teased and taunted her. Yet when they meet again, Travis's gorgeous smile is a direct hit to her heart . . . and Kacey's more confused than ever. As the days pass, only one thing starts to become alarmingly clear-she never should have accepted Jake's deal ...

Buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bet-Rachel-Van-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00DB7RCD2/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1

No comments:

Post a Comment